The HEICO-LOCK® Wheel Nut is the reliable solution for the problem of self-loosening of wheel nuts on both roads and rough terrain.
The captive and rotary combination of the nut and the proven HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock Washers provides ideal protection for securing your wheels even under the most adverse circumstances, high speeds and demanding road conditions.
With the HEICO-LOCK® Wheel Nut accidents caused by wheel loss are a thing of the past!
Design of the Wheel Nut
The HEICO-LOCK® Wheel Nut is supplied pre-assembled. The nut and the HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock Washers are combined in a captive and rotary way, ensuring the HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock Washers and the nut are fixed permanently in the correct position with the wedge lock washers securing your bolted joint using the proven HEICO-LOCK® principle without loss of quality or function.
- Significantly reduced risk of accidents caused by loosening of wheel nuts
- Easy handling due to pre-assembled combination
- Minimized risk of operating and production breakdowns caused by faulty bolted connections
- Reduction of assembly time and effort
- Easy, safe and fast installation even for non-specialist users
- Reusable up to multiple times
- Suitable for all common steel disc wheels
- Available in M20x1.5, M22x1.5 and 7/8“-11 BSF; other sizes upon request
TÜV certified Quality
HEICO-LOCK® Wheel Nuts, supplied in fine thread M20x1.5 and M22x1.5 variants, have achieved the TÜV Süd seal of approval. As a globally recognized independant testing centre, TÜV Süd are trusted experts regarding safety and quality.