Wedge Lock Washers
Even under extremes of vibration or dynamic loads, the HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Locking System provides maximum reliability.
When the bolt is tightened, the external radial teeth of the HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock System embed themselves in an interlocking fashion with the respective mating surface.
If the securing system is subject to dynamic stress, movement is only possible between the internal washer surfaces. This results in an increase in the clamping force.
- Certified system for securing bolts, working at low and high preload levels
- Particularly suitable for dynamic loads – including when using lubricants
- Can be re-used
- Very easy to install and remove (wedge lock washers are supplied as a pre-assembled pair)
- Also suitable for high-tensile bolts of 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9 and their respective nuts
- Available in steel or stainless steel with narrow or wide bearing surfaces – other materials are available upon request
- Available from M3 – M76 and ¼” – 3” - custom sizes upon request