for steel construction
The HEICO-LOCK® HLK-Washers offer high quality anti-vibration security for HV sets according to DIN EN 14399-4 and DIN EN 14399-8.
Even under extremes of vibration or severe dynamic loads in steel construction the HEICO-LOCK® HLK-Washers, which are approved by the German Institute for Structural Engineering (DIBt), provide maximum reliability. Due to the increased under head radius of HV bolts, the HEICO-LOCK® HLK-Washers are chamfered on the internal diameter to ensure optimal surface contact while tightening.
- Designed to secure HV sets according to DIN EN 14399-4 and DIN EN 14399-8
- Replacing washers according to DIN EN 14399-6
- Approved and certified construction product (certificate of conformity)
- Approved for use by General Building Supervisory Authority (DIBt) Approval No Z-14.4-702
- Very easy to install and remove (HLK-washers are supplied as a pre-assembled pair)
- The double chamfer also ensures that the HEICO-LOCK® HLK-Washers cannot be applied incorrectly, so avoiding operator error
- High corrosion resistance provided by use of a zinc-flake coating
- Available for HV sets from M12 up to M36