HEICO-TEC® Tension Nuts
according to ISO 898-2
HEICO-TEC® Tension Nuts in strength class 8 and 10 meet all the requirements of ISO 898-2 which enables you to easily replace any hex nut from the same strength class while also offering all the advantages of a hand-tightened nut.
Our standard program of HEICO-TEC® Tension Nuts offers you the following advantages:
- Fast delivery: On stock and therefore directly available
- Compatible with DIN EN ISO 898-2: Direct replacement of hex nuts from the same strength class possible
- Extended service through consultation as well as installation aids for technical documentation (e.g. assembly template)
HEICO-TEC® Tension Nuts with special sizes
In addition to the HEICO-TEC® standard range, we manufacture special tension nuts according to customer specifications. We can tailor HEICO-TEC® Tension Nuts suitable to your specific application. Other strength classes, sizes or thread pitches are also possible as are tension nuts made from special materials or with special coatings.
- Product is optimally matched to your application
- High, technical production know-how
- Contact on site
- Project supervision by trained personnel
We are happy to advise you in detail.
Please contact us for further information!